How to create an account and enter grades in the online grading site
If you haven’t already done so, please go make an account at homeschoolreporting.com. Once you have created an account, I will go in and approve you. Do not pay any money, this is covered in your registration fee.
Students K-7th grade
- Make account.
- Enter in info on your student (name, grade, etc.).
- Set up your school year. In the box on the right hand side of the page, you will click “Setup school year”. You need to set your year as quarters.
- Once you have set up your school year, you want to start adding grades. You have the option to choose how you want to enter your grades. If you want to give your students number grades, you can. You can also do letter grades or satisfactory/unsatisfactory, etc. You can even do a few subjects as letter grades and a few subjects as number grades. Just make sure that you use the same system for that subject for the entire year. If you decide to do letter grades in English for the first and second quarters, it will look odd to do number grades for the third and fourth quarters. I hope that makes sense! Just be consistent throughout the year.
- To add grades, click “add grade” directly under the students name. This will allow you to enter every subject on one page. Even if you plan to go in and add numeric grades, on this page you will need to give each subject some type of grade. You can go in and edit it later to add the numeric grade.
- If you want to add numeric grades, simply complete number 5 above and save it. Once you do that, on your main home page, you can click “edit” to the right of the subject that you want to add a numeric grade to. Just make sure you always hit “save” at the bottom of the page when you are adding grades!