The 2021 Book Sale is complete.
Please check back May 2022 for the dates and times of the next sale!
Book sale – TBA
Book Drop off – TBA
Pick up and pay day – TBA*After the pick up time, the remaining checks will be mailed and any leftover books will be donated.*
Faith Community Fellowship
7660 Gadsden Highway
Trussville, AL 35173.
Please drive around to the BACK of the building for the book sale.
Drop off will be held TBA
Click on CONSIGNING IN THE SALE for instructions on selling your items.
Why YES, I’m glad you asked!
Volunteers shop EARLY!! when: TBA
We need volunteers to help make the sale run smoothly and for your help you will receive exciting incentives! (Okay, don’t expect a Hawaiian vacation or anything!)
Click on VOLUNTEERING AT THE SALE to learn more!
Payment at the sale can be made by cash, check ($25 returned check fee), or credit card, 3% fee added.
You can pick up any unsold books and your check Saturday from 1-2.
*After the pick up time, the remaining checks will be mailed and any leftover books will be donated.*
Consigning at the sale
LINKS updated when the next sale opens!
- Our sale is an all-volunteer sale and we will work as hard as we can to sell your items, but to help us out, please make sure you follow the directions fully.
- If you would like to sign up as a consignor, please do so here: Consignor Sign Up Form.
- All items must be reasonably clean….if you wouldn’t buy it, don’t try and sell it!
- All items must be tagged, using card stock for tags and clear packing tape to secure tag to item. Use the packing tape only on two sides of the tag, not four. Undoing four pieces of tape makes us grumpy and rips the cover.
Print tags here: BOOK SALE TAGS
- Please fill out tag completely….or we might give your proceeds accidentally to the wrong person! Use our tag only.
- Tape only on two sides of the tag!!
- You will receive 80% of the sale price, so price accordingly. Also remember items priced to sell…sell. Items priced to make a huge profit, return to your shelf. Our categories are as follows:
- History/Social Studies/Geography
- Homeschool Helps…You know, those reference and how-to books that promise homeschooling is easy? Stop burning them and sell them!
- Language Arts
- Pleasure Reading (children and teens only, please)
- Unit Studies
- FREE!! Your kid’s half done workbook might be someone else’s treasure!
Volunteering at the sale
SIGN UP FOR VOLUNTEERS OPENS MAY 1ST
- Volunteers are needed for set-up before the sale, clean up after the sale, and help during the sale.
- Volunteers will be required to work at least two hours, preferably the specific shifts outlined below.
- Volunteers shop from 4-612:30-1:30 Friday afternoon.
- For your hard work, you will be rewarded according to the following scale:
-Volunteer for 6 or more hours and receive 100% of sales, plus early shopping
-Volunteer 4 to 5 hours and receive 90% of sales, plus early shopping
-Volunteer 2 to 3 hours and receive 80% of sales, plus early shopping