The 2023 Book Sale is
Book sale – Saturday, June 10, 8:30 am – noon
Book Drop off – Friday, June 9, 10 am – 1:30 pm
Pick up and pay day – June 10, 12:30-1:30 pm. – After the pick up time, the remaining checks will be mailed and any leftover books will be donated.*
If you have a large number of books to sell, or any other drop off issues, please use this CONTACT FORM to set up an early drop-off time. Thank you.
Faith Community Fellowship
7660 Gadsden Highway
Trussville, AL 35173.
Please drive around to the BACK of the building for the book sale.
PLEASE see below: CONSIGNING IN THE SALE for instructions on selling your items.
Why YES, I’m glad you asked!
Volunteers shop EARLY!! when: June 9, 1-2:30 pm
We need volunteers to help make the sale run smoothly. Please see VOLUNTEERING AT THE SALE to learn more!
Payment at the sale can be made by cash, check ($25 returned check fee), or credit card, 3% fee added.
You can pick up any unsold books and your check Saturday after the sale.
*After the pick up time, the remaining checks will be mailed and any leftover books will be donated.*
Consigners receive 80% of their sales. All proceeds go towards special education currriculum for our school library.
Volunteers who work 5+ hours receive 100% of their sales.
Consigning at the sale
- Our sale is an all-volunteer sale and we will work as hard as we can to sell your items! To help us out, please make sure you follow the directions fully.
- If you would like to sign up as a consignor, please do so here: Consignor Sign Up Form. If you have a large number of books to sell, please use this CONTACT FORM to set up an early drop-off time. Thank you.
- All items must be reasonably clean… if you wouldn’t buy it, please don’t try to sell it!
- All items must be tagged, using card stock for tags and clear packing tape to secure tag to item. Use the packing tape only on two sides of the tag, not four. Undoing four sides of tape often damages the cover, and that’s a bit rude.
Print tags here: BOOK SALE TAGS
- Please fill out tag completely….or we might give your proceeds accidentally to the wrong person! Use our tag only.
- *Tape only on two sides of the tag!!
- You will receive 80% of the sale price, so price accordingly. Also remember items priced to sell…sell. Items priced to make a huge profit, return to your shelf. Our categories are as follows:
- History/Social Studies/Geography
- Homeschool Helps…You know, those reference and how-to books that promise homeschooling is easy? Stop burning them and sell them!
- Language Arts
- Pleasure Reading (children and teens only, please)
- Unit Studies
- FREE!! Your kid’s half done workbook might be someone else’s treasure!
Volunteering at the sale
SIGN UP FOR VOLUNTEERS is OPEN
- Volunteers are needed for set-up before the sale, clean up after the sale, and help during the sale.
- Volunteers will be required to work at least two hours, preferably the specific shifts outlined below.
- Volunteers shop early on Friday afternoon, time TBA.
- For your hard work, you will be rewarded according to the following scale:
-Volunteer for 5 or more hours and receive 100% of sales, plus early shopping
-Volunteer 2 hours and receive 80% of sales, plus early shopping